...that don’t work for me, and will not be accompanying me into 2019 and beyond:
1. Trying to be everything for everyone. People pleasing.
Putting me first means that I can give you my absolute best. I want that for us.
I’ve never been a massage therapist. Bodywork is however, one of my jams.
It’s a part of what I do and offer, but it’s not all that I do. Not even close.
3. Altering my *real* language (Magic) and messaging to be more “norm” and easier to understand
Humour? Yes please. Personal experience? Absolutely!
Transparent, Candid and Totally Human? That’s me.
4. Saying yes to people, places, and things that don’t stoke joy
How about No, instead?
5. Exchanging my time for money/ 1 off sessions
Connections that matter- only! I’m not a dabbler, and neither are you.
6. Drinking booze
Never been an ish. Just had my final *eco friendly* straw with it.
7. Comparing myself to others
Guaranteed direct route to Misery Alley.
8. Planning, strategizing, and time blocking type things.
No. Cannot. Not me. Stop trying.
9. Having any other title than The Integrated Alchemist.
Self proclamation all the way.
10. Playing small
Taking up space, and standing tall.