+ What will I receive out of our work together?
- More ease and confidence in the way that you take up space in the world.
- Mindful clarity and expansive heart opening
- A profound sense of self and authenticity
- Enhanced alignment with your soul’s purpose
- Heightened awareness and acceptance of your body
- Sustainable and lasting transformational shifts in one, or several areas of your life
- Deep healing for wherever you need it the most, even if you don’t know where that is
- Unwavering and unconditional love, support, and accountability
- Learn how to activate, protect, and amplify your energy
- Personalized tools for self care and seasonal specific maintenance
+ How will our work show up in my life?
- Loving yourself. More. Maybe more than ever before
- Waking up feeling refreshed, and your days include built in self care
- Manifested intentions start coming to life
- See the world in a new, broadened, and compassionate way
- Higher quality relationships
- More productivity and purpose in the work that you do
- Better sleep, less physical pain and mind chatter
- Clear boundaries, and the ability to set them with ease
- Adapting, shifting, and releasing all (and who) that does not support your highest self
- Slower, more aware, and intentional responses and interactions
- A new way of loving and celebrating your body
- Productive and Purposeful in your work
+ How many sessions should I expect to have?
To cultivate consistent and sustainable growth most people opt for a date once per month. But for some, once in a blue moon works too.
+ How can I expect to feel?
This varies wildly session to session, and person to person, as I’m sure you can imagine. A great deal of what we do is to encourage your emotions to be acknowledged, accepted, and giving them a place to go.
But to paint a colourful picture:
Unfulfilled, Anxious, Depressed, Low Confidence, Stuck/Blocked, Tired, Frustrated, Eager, Afraid, In Pain, Unmotivated, Unworthy, Unclear. Feeling like you’re not your best, most authentic self, and like something has got to change.
Group Work & Mentorship
- A hint, or big scoop of “I’ve never felt this way before”
- A sea of emotions that are both old, and brand new
- Noticeable and subtle energetic shifts
- Curious, Unnerved, Aware, Vulnerable
- Exposed, Excited, Enthralled
- Encouraged, Discouraged, and everything in between
- Ups and Downs, Think: WAVES
- Heightened Sensitivities
- Seen and Supported
- Exposed and Encouraged
- Deeply Relaxed and Meditative
- Outerworldly, and Innerworldly
- Warm, Nurtured, Cared for
- Emotionally and Energetically Aware
- Profoundly Inspired
Emboldened, Awake, Refreshed, Light, Clear, Motivated, Energized, Intuitive, Worthy, Joyous, Inspired, Accepted, Confident, Authentic, Free, UNSTUCK.
+ What are your creds? How long have you been doing this?
Truth is, I hardly ever get asked this question, but I thought I’d throw it in for kicks:
I’ve been doing “this” for centuries, and have been remembering and applying it full-time for the past 3 years.
- Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
- Integrated Shiatsu Therapist
- Elemental Iridologist
- Oriental Bodywork Therapist
- Energy Medicine Practitioner
I’m also legit, and am insured and in good standing with the NHPC (National Health Practitioners of Canada)
+ What’s Studio 553 space like?
In a word, it’s Magical.
Through a non descript, and auspicious red door located in the oldest Chinatown in Canada, you will find me in the enchanting artist’s loft, that is Studio 553. With old brick walls, and wooden flooring, the space is large, expansive and yet is able to hold intimately at the same time.
It has the capacity to morph, adapt, and shift to each and every event and session, and is the type of space that stays with you well beyond the time of your visit.
(Note: Magic has a price to pay, and that is that It is up 2 flights of stairs, and the toilet that is private only by a folding door screen.)
+ Why are you doing this?
Because I have the honour and responsibility of showing up in the world, and serving community in this way. I do this work because it truly is my life’s purpose, and I couldn’t imagine doing anything else.
It’s much deeper than experiencing the fulfillment of bearing witness to life altering transformations, but that’s definitely one of my favourite perks.
+ How much spirituality is infused into sessions?
Spirituality is a significant factor in our work together, considering the notion that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. It shows up a fair bit, but in a relatable and accessible way. Spirituality presents itself through storytelling, laughter, and tears: and is intricately interwoven throughout. In saying that, it also has an intelligence of its own, knowing when to jump in, and when to reserve its presence.
+ What do your services cost?
You can find the Pricing Pantry here.
+ How do I prepare for my session?
I recommend spending time reflecting on your intention(s) for our session. Come well-rested and hydrated and ensure that you have time for rest and integration afterwards.
+ What is your cancellation policy?
I kindly request that all cancellations be made no later than 24 hours before scheduled appointment. Last minute cancellations can not be refunded or used as credit. Thank you for your understanding.